We are open and will remain open through this crisis until we are instructed by the Federal or State government otherwise. Enquiries and phone calls will be answered as quickly as possible.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation our delivery partners:
Australia Post are running a delayed schedule. New times for delivery are as follows;
- Express Post – No longer overnight. Current expected time for delivery can be delayed for up to 3 days
- Standard Post – Current expected time for delivery can be delayed for up to 5 days
Toll and Other Courriers are also running a delayed service. Deliveries can take a little bit longer than usual.
In line with the Federal Government's prescribed instructions, and to keep our staff and customers safe, we have changed our operations and are constantly improving our operations:
- We have increased sanitising of all surfaces within our office areas and work/packing areas
- All received shipments, deliveries, packages are ‘quarantined’ for at least 24 hours before they are opened & sorted. Disposable gloves are used when handling & opening packages
- Anyone with signs of infection or symptoms are refused entry to our facility
- We have hand sanitiser at the entrance of our shop which is carefully monitored to ensure compliance
- We are regularly washing our hands with anti bacterial soap
- Our eftpos machine and counter is regularly sanitised and cleaned after every transaction
- Customers with small children are requested to hold their hand and ensure that they do not touch anything in the shop
We remind all customers to:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or recently visited (within the past 14 days) any country outside Australia or recent COVID-19 Hotspots
- If you have a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention and call the doctor in advance
- Follow the directions of the state and Federal Government Health Authorities
- Please follow instructions from Staff. They are under strict orders to help customers comply
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely, and are committed to playing our part in controlling the spread of coronavirus and have taken all necessary measures to ensure our premises are safe and a hygienic environment for everyone. The health and safety of our team, customers and the community will always be our first priority.
We wish you and your loved ones good health and we Thank You, sincerely, for your ongoing support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.