We are so confident in our products, that we offer an extensive 30 Day Guarantee, which cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Please note that changes of mind are strictly not applicable under this guarantee for return or refund.
When our 30 Day Guarantee is Applicable:
- Product's still in original "un-used" condition and packaging
- The product is substantially not the same as what was ordered
- To the Original purchaser of product where receipt is presentable
- Major Manufacturers Faults, defects and/or Failure
- Helmet or Apparel item where a Size does not fit
When our Guarantee is Not Applicable:
- Products that have been Used
- Products that are Damaged (Not from Manufactures Faults/Defects)
- Products that are not in Original "New" Condition or Packaging
- External Matters such as Act's of God or Natural Disasters
- Changes of Mind or You Simply do not like the item
- Misuse Resulting in a Fault, Failure or Damage
- Orders Placed More than 30 days from the Date of Order
- Matters not relevant to the Product or it's Quality & Performance
A Manufacture's Fault, Defect or Failure that is considered as "Minor" will not be eligible for refund, however will be subject to immediate repair/resolution. An example of this is - Squeaking sounds from a chain that need's correct lubricating or Gears not changing due to an adjustment not being correct.
Major faults are eligible for exchange or refund - An example of a major fault is - a product that has a manufacturers fault which has resulted in serious damage to multiple components of the bike or to its entirety beyond reasonable repair.
If you have requested us to complete a task, service or repair against our advice whether it be illegal, immoral or unsafe - we may decline any refund or warranty request.
Returning Items to Us:
If you need help with the return shipping of items to us - our team can assist with arranging courier's to collect products from your location providing it is securely boxed and/or packed safely.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase with your name on it. Please do not send items or purchases back to the manufacturer.
Once your return request has been approved a member of our team will advise the correct return address. We will also advise you as to whether you are required to pay any shipping cost's as in some instances this may not be covered by Bolton & Gibson.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary as we will not dispatch any replacements until original product's have been receipted by our team.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We may choose to decline or issue partial refund's in some circumstances such as..
- Items not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or any manufacturers fault or failure
- Any return request made outside of 30 days from the order date
- Reasons of external matters/causes not related to the product itself
We only offer exchanges on items if they are deemed defective or damaged to a non-repairable and acceptable standard. We cannot exchange or refund any items on a change of mind basis.
Remember that by purchasing and operating a Bolton & Gibson Product you hereby Accept and Agree to our Terms & Conditions mentioned above and as per our Terms of Service.
If you are unsure or have any Questions, Simply Contact Us.