Here at Bolton and Gibson, we aim to provide the best quality and services you can trust. Our quality and assurance is why we stand behind all our products with our extensive Australia Wide Warranty!
- 12 Months on Electrical Bikes, Scooters & Chariots
- 6 Months on Products sold as "Ex-Demo" or "Refurbished" items
- 3 Months on any Parts & Accessories*
What Our Warranty Covers:
- Manufacturers Faults, defects and/or Failure
- Original Purchasers of Product where a Receipt is Presentable
What We Don't Cover:
- Damage or Failure due to misuse (eg. freestyle activities)
- Damage caused by failure to service or maintain products
- Damage caused from water, natural disaster, fires, storms or floods
- Damage caused by incorrect fitment, installation or assembly
- Wear and Tear from General use over time eg. worn tyres
- Products Tampered with or Altered from it's Original State
- People who are not the Original Purchaser as listed on the Receipt
- Claims outside the Valid Warranty Date from the Date of Receipt
- Products that were won as Prizes in exclusive competitions
- Accessories* such as Clothing, Tyres, Tubes, Serviceable Fluids, Perishables or Wear and Tear items
What Happens When I Have a Warranty Problem?
- Contact a member of our team to assist with diagnosing the problem
- If a manufacturer's fault is established, we will ship out the replacement part OR
- If the fault requires a technician to diagnose, repair or install components we will direct you to one of our dealers, a local bike store or technician for further attention OR
- In extreme and isolated cases we will arrange return of the product to us at our own expense.
Note: Items that are required to be returned for repairs will need to be packed securely for freight, of which it is up to the owner to ensure the product is packed securely for this return process. Any Damages caused during freight are not warrantable or covered by Bolton & Gibson.
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY